Monday, 8 September 2014

The hunt for the perfect jeans...

Hey all,

I am planning to post twice a week on this blog from today, a proper schedule at last, as long as everything goes ok.

This post is personal but I hope it will help others. Recently I have been on the hunt for the perfect pair of jeans, and boy is it hard.

My beloved but slightly-dead-now jeans were from Mantaray and were in the slim style and dark blue wash. These no longer exist which has sent me on a treasure hunt for the perfect (again) jeans.

My problem is that finding my light wash jeans was easy, as New Look had the perfect type, but I now want a darker wash and I haven't been loving the current washes out there. Some are too grainy as if they have been attacked with sandpaper, while the trend in acid wash has meant that straight fading is increasingly hard to track down.

This is the list I whittled down from the many that are online:

 
 
 
 

 
 
Now the first two seem dark online but I am suspect about the colour as they are described as light, the Topshop ones I have read reviews on and they seem to be ankle grazers which I am not keen on, whereas the final two and the middle Debenhams pair seem close.
 
The final part of the mission is the trying on, now I am an awkward in between size so I will go into store some time this week, attempt to find these and try them on, with a report back to come thereafter.
 
What do you guys think of these?
 
Speak on sunday,
Luv,
LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥

No comments:

Post a Comment